Published this past April, Below the Belt offers a wealth of intimate first-person essays about sex, penis pumping, surgery, pregnancy, menstruation, health decline and more. While it's a distinct offering from its predecessor, Hung Jury: Testimonies of Genital Surgery by Transsexual Men, Below the Belt continues the important dialogue about gender identity and genitals, providing trans men and our friends and loved ones with deep insight into this aspect of our journeys to manhood.
Hung Jury is the first book ever published of personal essays focusing exclusively on FTM transsexual genital surgeries. Stories document the ups and downs, sexual and psychological aspects, and the overall life-changing nature of SRS. Hung Jury is highly recommended for trans men considering metoidioplasty.
- Removing the Suprapubic Catheter After Metoidioplasty Surgery
- Urination After Metoidioplasty Surgery
Forums & Groups
- Metoidioplasty Before and After Photos
- Blogs, Personal Websites & Journals
- Metoidioplasty Journal Articles